Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Road Not Taken

      While on Tumblr I saw a picture that really explained how I felt when I decided to transfer schools.  It is such a hard decision, one that I feel takes strength to make.  When you pick a college to attend you really hope that it will be your home for at least the next four years of your life.  So when you get there and it feels like you made the wrong choice it can make you feel like a failure.  At least, that was my experience.  However, instead of wallowing in that feeling, I decided to take a leap of faith and transfer schools.  Even though I will never know what would have happened if I stayed, I know this was a good choice for me.  There were so many factors to consider but in the end I thought I would become the most educated, and the happiest, I could be if I went to a larger, more challenging, school.  And quite frankly, I was right.  

      So  I hope this picture (which I do not own, and if you know who does let me know!) helps you trust your gut.  Even if your decisions isn't the best for you, it will turn into a learning experience and nothing is more valuable.  Plus, you never know, it could end up being the best decision of your life!  Trust that everyone feels the same way about big decisions and that no matter what you do there is always something else that could have happened.  Please try not to dwell, just live in the present!

(Taken from Tumblr)


Follow your heart!
      <3 Kate






Check out my Tumblr where I reblog pics like this all the time! http://dreamersdiseaze.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment